OUR PROJECTS HELP CHILEAN CHILDREN IN NUMEROUS WAYS
Protecting Children’s Rights
- Providing protective environments addressing child abuse assisting teenage mothers and their children providing after-school activities to prevent drug use and encourage them to complete school.
- Providing safe havens for children living in violent environments training parents and community leaders to help vulnerable children.
Helping Children with Disabilities or Sickness
- Providing assistance to children with attention deficit disorder.
- Providing medical equipment and lodging for children with cancer.
- Helping mentally handicapped children acquire basic job skills.
- Training physically and visually handicapped children
- Providing medicine and food for children with HIV/AIDS.
Helping Children Recover from Natural Disasters
- Mobilizing communities to rebuild playgrounds in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake
- Providing counseling to overcome trauma after disasters.
- Developing community programs to address childhood trauma.